HIE Networks & Operators
The Interactive Texas HIE Map below illustrates areas served by one or more Health Information Exchanges (HIEs) participating in HIETexas and online roulette where to enables you to determine which HIE(s) serve your area.
To use the map:
- Scroll over your county or area of the state to highlight that area;
- Click on the highlighted area to generic cialis online canada look here pull up a list of buy levitra discount participating HIEs serving that area;
- Click on the link provided with the http://zielentozycie.pl/index.php/generic-cialis-next-day-delivery list to guide to you to resources for more information about the HIE(s).
Note: This map is intended to depict areas of Texas served by one or more HIEs and to provide a list and guide viewers to more information about the HIE(s) serving their area. Because many regions of Texas are served by multiple HIEs, it is NOT intended to depict the entire service area of any individual HIE. A map and list of counties served by each HIE is available in the HIEs' Profile Pages accessible via this map or in the HIEs list below.
Click on an HIE name to reveal more information
- FirstNet Exchange
- Greater Houston HEALTHCONNECT (GHH)
- Health Information Network of South Texas (HINSTx)
- Healthcare Access San Antonio (HASA)
- Integrated Care Collaboration (ICC)
- North Texas Accountable Healthcare Partnership (NTAHP)
- Paso del Norte HIE (PdN HIE)
- Rio Grande Valley HIE (RGV HIE)
- Rio One Network
- Southeast Texas Health Systems (SETHS)